Deadline is Monday, January 11th

Design the WINTER CARNIVAL POSTER OR T-SHIRT

based on the theme:
Seuss on the Loose

The chosen POSTER SUBMISSION wins $400

The chosen T-SHIRT DESIGN wins $250

Guidelines:

  *   Posters & T-Shirt design submissions should reflect the theme, "Seuss on the Loose."
  *   Any medium is acceptable
  *   Posters/t-shirts can include Seuss imagery (subject to Seuss approval). All Seuss imagery will be subject to approval.
  *   Posters should be created at 'poster size' (24" x 30") so that we do not need to blow up the poster and ruin the quality of your work.
     *   Digital designs can be saved at a smaller size for submission to reduce file size.

  *   To keep the printing cost down, your T-shirt design may contain at most 2-3 colors
  *   Poster design has no color limits.
  *   You may submit as many designs as you wish

  *   Submission Process:
     *   Posters can be submitted via Blitz to Winter Carnival Council, or dropped off to Collis 303.
     *   Digital submissions should fit the following specifications:
        *   300 DPI, CMYK color
        *   Digital designs can be saved at a smaller size for submission to reduce file size
        *   Please submit using .jpeg file (if selected we will ask for your original file: .psd, .ai, etc.

Poster & T-shirt Committee Chairs
Audrey Scott & Lillian Zhao