YO DARTMOUTH COME SHAKE your speare with us [&#X1f609]

We will do a lot of playing and say words like forsooth

Nah let's be real now tho

you and me are gonna hang out on Friday

in a kind of

"you are auditioning for my shakespeare company" kind of way

SO! Here are the deets:

Auditions will start at 5PM on FRIDAY

and they will be in WILSON 301 ?(wilson is that castle building next to the hop)

All you have to do is sign up for a 10-minute time slot and come say some shkaeaeapaere at us [&#X1f603]

We want to hear a shakespeara3rean monologue that is like 2 minutes long or something not longer than that but shorter is okay

If you wanna hang out with us before auditioning and like ask us questions or something, we're having a MEET THE RUDE MECHS thing on THURSDAY at 6PM in COLLIS 101. (Important: There will be snacks. Come for the food, stay for the people.)

we are funnnnnnn come hang out with usssss

also sign up for an audition slot by email:

also email us if you have questions (or come ask us in person!)