**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
GREEN CAREERS INFORMATION SESSION, 1:00pm, Collis 101
Interested in the environment or sustainability? Join the Green Careers information session to enroll in the program and to learn more about: finding a green job, our green jobs database, awesome sustainability job boards, cool inspirational organizations, and other program resources

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
FIRESIDE FRIDAYS AT THE FARM , 2-4pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
For an hour or two, you can get away from all the hustle and bustle of campus to cozy up by the fire and catch up with the friends you haven’t seen since fall term. Feel free to come and read in the comfy chairs, study (we have wifi), or just take a nap! There will be tea, cocoa, and snacks on hand. Rides leaving from behind Robo at 2pm on Friday.

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
WINTER TERM INTERNSHIPS DUE, 5PM, [log in to unmask]
 This winter the Sustainability Office is seeking new Bike Mechanics to join our Dartmouth Bikes Team! Please email [log in to unmask] for the application! We are seeking awesome, creative, action-oriented interns ready to solve sustainability problems both through work with Dartmouth Bikes and by generally supporting sustainability efforts on campus as a member of our intern team. Note: All internship positions are paid at $10 per hour. More and a broader range of internships in the Office will be available this coming spring and summer.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ONINSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH