Join The Dartmouth this winter! There are many exciting opportunities across all of our sections — News, Multimedia, Opinion, Arts, Sports, Photography, Data Visualization, Dartbeat (our blog) and the Mirror (our feature magazine). You do not need any prior experience to apply! Download an application here: https://goo.gl/HqmAVk

In the past year, we’ve covered important issues including socioeconomic status and mental health. Our alumni have gone on to win Pulitzer Prizes and are at organizations including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New Republic, Newsweek and USA Today.

Stop by our open house on Wednesday January 6 from 3 PM-5 PM. or some cookies, cocoa and conversation in our offices on the second floor of Robinson Hall. Can't make it? Have more questions? Email [log in to unmask]