Hi All!

Happy New Year and we wish you a fantastic start to your winter term! DMBA has a lot of programs planned for you this term and we're extremely excited for all of them!

Last term, we had Google, Eli Lily, and Bank of America come to campus. This term, we've got even more companies ranging event more industries along with other workshops. And one of our first is Centerview Partners:

Centerview Partners is hosting an informal information session and meet & greet at our offices at the beginning of the upcoming Winter term (Wednesday, January 6th). While we will be on campus on January 5th (Tuesday) for an information session, we know that many candidates interested in investment banking internships are interning off-campus over the winter term. This NYC-based event is designed to help those students meet Dartmouth alums at Centerview and to learn more about the firm.

Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association (DMBA) | Website

Goodwill Batalingaya - President

Invo Chami - Vice President

Crystal Clements - Secretary

Ashli Cook - Treasurer