Did you have an interesting health or service related experience?

Worked for global health over winter break?
Standpoints Magazine wants your photos!

Standpoints, Dartmouth's global health magazine, is looking to publish photos from any health or service related experience.

If you are interested, please blitz your photos or a link to your album to [log in to unmask] by January 15th!

We'd love to feature your experience through a photoessay in our upcomingFall2015/Winter2016 issue this term.
Feel free to blitz the Standpoints account or our designer editor ([log in to unmask]) with any questions or concerns.

-standpoints execs

Also, check out our online publications and previous magazine issues (including previous photo essays) at this link ===>>>
 http://standpoints.wix.com/dartmouthstandpoints#!magazine/cshe