Dartmouth Political Junkies,

    I'm excited to announce that California Rep. Darrell Issa will be visiting Umpleby's Bakery & Cafe on January 6th @11:45am! If you're interested in meeting one of the most prominent conservatives in congress make sure to come out to this event. Representative Issa is a champion of the 2nd amendment and serves on the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Committee on the Judiciary. Representative Issa is looking forward to meeting you all and speaking about why he's backing Marco Rubio in this vital upcoming Presidential election. Make sure to let me know if you'll be in attendance; I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Yours in Liberty,

Abraham Herrera '18

Marco Rubio for President