WELCOME BACK TO WINTER TERM EVERYONE!

[cid:774e8522-c63a-4de7-9264-786157b2e020]

Korean Students Association (KSA)'s

16W FIRST GENERAL MEETING

 will be on Monday, January 11th
6:30PM @ Fahey First!

We will be introducing our execs, announcing some important dates for the term, and, of course, pairing our much-awaited termly UNOH's!
@Upperclassmen: Sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/2QyG0NkYvf to be an UNOH parent!  [by Saturday MIDNIGHT]

@Everyone: Sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/c2gBeWhh6F ?for Lunch Buddies!

**Just a few important announcements!
- We have an opening on our exec board for the position of Treasurer for 16W. If you are interested, and want to join a great<3 team of people in planning memorable events and experiences for KSA, please blitz in to the KSA account by Saturday MIDNIGHT!

-- If you have not received a KSA crewneck, or haven't bought one but want to, we will be selling/distributing them during the First General Meeting!

TUK TUK will be served!

See you SOON,

KSA Execs <3