PROJECT

P R E S E R V A T I O N

2016

**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^*

Every year, 15 Dartmouth students take part in a 10-week study of the Holocaust and genocide that culminates in June with a trip to Eastern Europe to restore a Jewish cemetery.

This year, we're going to GREECE.

June 13th-June 24th*​(tentatively)

Interested? Come learn more at our brief 30-minute info session

Wednesday January 20th @ 6:00 p.m. @ Carson L02

Tuesday January 26th @6:00 p.m. @ Carson L01

Wednesday February 3rd @ 6:00 p.m. @ Carson L01

and check out our website: http://dartmouthprojectpreservation.org/

Applications are due February 8th!

***Please note that in order to apply for the trip, you must attend an information session. If you have problems attending, are off campus or have attended a previous session prior, please blitz back ASAP and we can work out an alternative to attending a session!

***Financial aid is available for the program

***This program is open to everyone who is interested