Looking for a FUN and NOT TIME CONSUMING way to continue playing your instrument?

Hate AUDITIONS?

Like working with other students to make SUPER AWESOME MUSIC????

LOOK NO FURTHER

Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra is a non-auditioned 100% student-run full orchestra that rehearses from 1:00-3:00 p.m. every Sunday.

This term we are playing snazzy tunes such as the theme from ZELDA

Come check it out this Sunday 1/10/16 at Hartman Rehearsal Hall in the Hop and plan to hang out afterwards for a late lunch at the Hop (we're fun and interesting people, we promise!)

p.s. We welcome all instruments, but LOW BRASS, FLUTE, and STRING players are especially appreciated!

p.p.s. If you did not bring your instrument to school, come anyway!  There are ways to rent instruments &#X1f60a