Hello amazing Dartmouth students!

We have decided to extend the application deadline for Trips 2016 Directorate positions until this Friday, January 1, at 5:00pm EST! We hope this will give everyone the time they need to write a thorough and thoughtful application without feeling burdened or rushed by the previous deadline. As always, if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Thank you to everyone who has already submitted a Directorate application, and we can't wait to read the rest of the apps to come!

Best wishes and happy New Year!

Josh & Anna

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College