Hello amazing Dartmouth students!

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday and are enjoying the remainder of the break. I'm thrilled to announce that the planning for Trips 2016 is underway, and I am officially beginning the search for an Assistant Director!

Attached is the application for Assistant Director of Trips 2016. The only prerequisites for applying are some previous involvement as a Trips volunteer (trip leader, croo member, directorate member), and a strong motivation to work hard to make Trips 2016 the most inclusive, welcoming, and exciting experience possible for the class of 2020. The Assistant Director's job is very demanding, but I promise that it will be an immensely fun and rewarding experience as well! Information about the Assistant Director's responsibilities, compensation, and other details are included in the attached application.

Applications are due Friday, December 18th at 1pm! I recognize that this is a relatively short timeframe, but it is very important that we keep to this schedule as we have a lot to get done and I need an Assistant Director by my side!

Additionally, due to the condensed timeframe and the importance of keeping this process on track, I am requesting that anyone intending to apply for Assistant Director notify me via email by the end of this week—that's Friday, December 11that 1pm! This notice of intent should include the cover page from your application (see the full application description for details). I will follow up individually with each applicant who indicates their intent to apply.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the position or application, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime at [log in to unmask] I will also be sending out applications for the Trips 2016 Directorate positions later this week, so please look out for that information as well! (Trip Leader and Croo Member applications will be released a few weeks into winter term.)

I hope you will consider applying for the Assistant Director position—I am so excited to read your applications!

Thank you and happy holidays to all,

Josh Cetron '16
Trips Director 2016

DOC First-Year Trips Program