EMERGENCY COMMUNITY MEETING
    TODAY @ CUTTER SHABAZZ MURAL ROOM (FIRST FLOOR)
    6:30 PM

        As you may have heard, this weekend a group of ten Dartmouth College students traveled to Brown University for the Latinx Ivy League Conference. As part of the Conference, we were all invited to attend a college-recognized and approved party. During this party, one of the delegates, Geovanni Cuevas, was physically assaulted by a Student Activities Officer (SAO), which is Brown University's equivalent of our Safety and Security.

A movement is being mobilized across the Ivy League as a result of this event. Leaders are making demands of their institutions.  We hope to see all members of the Dartmouth College community and allies at this event. We need to have this conversation. We need your support. We need to stand together.

For more information:
http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20151115/NEWS/151119513/-1/breaking_ajax

http://www.browndailyherald.com/2015/11/15/dps-officer-accused-of-assaulting-latinx-conference-delegate/

http://downatyale.com/post.php?id=558