Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist in the Edgerton House Chapel today. Please feel free to stop by for this half-hour service of Communion, because you and I both know we could all use a few finals prayers.

For our final Wednesday night dinner this evening, I thought we'd change it up a bit and have breakfast for dinner, featuring Eggs Benedict on homemade English muffins, and Belgian-style liége waffles. Please join us at 6 for dinner!

Also, tomorrow night at 7, we'll be having our fall edition of the foldathon, where we prepare our newsletter for mailing. Please come by and fold a few, whether for 15 minutes or however long you're able! There will be fresh-baked cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, and good conversation. This makes a great study break 😊

All are welcome at all Episcopal campus ministry events, so please do come. And bring friends!

Peace,

Ethan