**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

ALLWEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK
SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANCY APPLICATIONS, Due Nov. 17th
Want to get hands on experience solving a problem here on campus? Consultancy participants will tackle problems faced by campus groups from OPO to Athletics, try and tackle one of their problem statements as a consultant! to Apply to be a senior consultant on any of the projects listed here on our<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/calendar/> website!

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION ORGANIZATION (ECO), 5:30pm, '53 Commons
The Environmental Conservation Organization (ECO) will be doing an awesome food waste display event today in '53 Commons! Sign up <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18uA764LUw-DpKWBziOAuCgB1RgHo6P65TlBoP1qGz4Q/edit?pli=1#gid=0> here <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18uA764LUw-DpKWBziOAuCgB1RgHo6P65TlBoP1qGz4Q/edit?pli=1#gid=0> to volunteer for a shift and help educate students on their impact in the dining hall!  Have an idea about making Dartmouth greener? Contact:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

GROWING CHANGE, 8pm, Collis 212
Come learn more about how we teach 4th graders at the nearby Dothan Brook School about gardening, farming, sustainable food, and healthy eating. We also maintain a garden and apple orchard at the school.

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
FARM CLUB MEETING , 4-5pm, Hornig LIbrary
Interested in learning about the Organic Farm, finding out what a work day is, or just want to learn more about farm club? Join the meeting!

DARTMOUTH COUNCIL ON CLIMATE CHANGE (DC3), 6:30 pm, Haldeman 124
Interested in discussing international environmental issues? Come check out the Dartmouth Council on Climate Change and help plan some awesome events for the term!

DARTMOUTH HUMANITARIAN ENGINEERING, 8pm, Thayer MB01

DHE runs a wide range of technical projects in developing nations, including small-scale hydropower, improved cookstoves, and an initiative aimed at improving access to clean water. They strive to encourage development, improve health, and reduce environmental impact through sustainable, affordable, socially-conscious solutions for communities in need. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

DARTMOUTH ANIMAL RIGHTS TROUP (DART), 8:30 PM, Collis 101
The Dartmouth Animal Rights Troup raises awareness about issues of animal ethics on campus, increases students' interactions with animals, and supports national movements that also promote animal welfare. The group focuses on animal welfare in the food industry, product testing, and scientific testing. DART also works to connect students to animals through volunteer opportunities at local shelters as well as pet-sitting opportunities within the Hanover area.

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8:00pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

FARM STAND, 12-2pm, Collis Patio
Come by for our last farm stand! We will be selling honey, tea mixes, and farm t-shirts from the farm! We accept cash, dash, or check!

FARM WORK DAY, 4-6pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join the farm work day and enjoy working in the fields along the Connecticut River!

GREEN GROUPS FEED, 6:30pm, Sustainable Living Center
Whether you're already in a green group or not, come to the Green Groups Feed dinner this Thursday at 6:30 at the SLC! Meet other green groups, eat yummy food & learn more! NextGen Climate will be cooking this week!

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
SUSTAINABILITY FIELD TRIP, LIFE SCIENCES CENTER, 3pm, Life Sciences Atrium
Join us to learn all about this Leed Platinum certified building on the Sustainability Field Trip! Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to RSVP!

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
WORK DAY, 10-12pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join us for an open work day!  Help harvest vegetables, put the field to bed, and maintain this beautiful piece of Dartmouth College!

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY
SUSTAINABLE LIVING CENTER WEEKLY DINNER, 6:30pm, SLC
Join SLC members for a delicious home cooked meal every Sunday to to learn more about this awesome living learning community or just hang out with a great group of of students.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/> AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ONINSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH