Valley community.  No RSVP needed, but limited seating, so come early.

Here is the official program:

Shanti's Annual DIWALI celebration
DATE: Saturday, November 14, 2015
Free & open to all

PROGRAM
3.30-4.30pm: Hindu Puja at Rollins Chapel (seating starts at 3.15, Limited
seating)
4.30-5.30pm: Lighting Lamps and sparklers on Dartmouth Green (5000 lamps!)
5.45-7:00pm: Cultural Program at Rollins Chapel (seating starts at 5.30,
Limited seating)
7.00pm: Indian Vegetarian Dinner in Rollins Chapel

Diwali event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/1089665081102684/

(Sponsored by Upper Valley Indian Community, Special Programs & Events
Committee, Graduate Student Council, Tucker Center, Thayer Council, and
OPAL)

Shanti
​Dartmouth Hindu Student Organization