Come build with Habitat this fall term! ~

  want a cool off campus experience before the term ends?

interested in picking up construction skills?

need service hours?

SIGN-UP for builds here:
(We are in need of a driver THIS Saturday! If you are a college-certified driver or know a friend who is, we would really appreciate if you could help us out. This is our last build of term so we would really like to make it out. Thanks!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgLnhF5JL8w4h_GPXsGZqWhwJ8lIKe1hBpC3paL0rPc/edit#gid=0

 Habitat for Humanity is a volunteer organization that helps build homes for those in need in the Upper Valley. No prior experience necessary!