okay well not really facebook official per say i guess it's technically still pending ugh the cords haven't exactly accepted the facebook relationship request but they totally will i mean like people are just really super busy right now with midterms and finals and interviews and group project meetings and they probably just haven't seen it yet except like let's be real for a second seriously who isn't on their phone at all moments okay they've at least already seen the notification and they're ignoring it now unless maybe their phone died yeah maybe that's it i can sympathize with that i always forget/lose/break my phone charger omg wait thats so cute we're definitely mfeo made for each other because we both lose our chargers all the time gah we're adorable lysfm cords <3