Good Afternoon,

This is a call to action:

Police brutality and divisions between communities of color have beating down on Dartmouth students in a tangible way over the past few years. This is not to mention the police brutality and divisions between races, ethnicities and genders, which have all been going on for now over a century. To honor this history and shed light on our part in it, MoCA invites you to express support of those who have fallen, specifically for the women, who almost never receive their much deserved homage. Tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 10th @6PM we will meet in front of Cutter to come together and chalk up our support!

Peace and blessings,

Kirby Spivey IV '16, President

Darnell Marescot '18 Co-Vice President

Lucayo Casillas '19, Co-Vice President