From: Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association
Subject: Join our Exec Board!

Dear Membership,

DMBA is looking for new members to Join our organization! Have you seen our work with Google? How about with Bank of America? Well, we also have many more companies we will be working with this year. In addition, we will be hosting and creating more opportunities for students to be better prepared to follow their dream. If this sounds awesome to you, why not join us?!?!

We would like to recruit a Communications Chair who will be in charge of social media, website, and the visual arts aspects of DMBA. In addition, we will be recruiting 2 Freshmen representative t join our executive board. If you are interested, please complete the form bellow. You will be notified by the end of the week on our decision.

We look forward t having you join our Executive Board!

http://goo.gl/forms/NIyrz221xj

Dartmouth Minorities in Business Recruitment
The Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association is Dartmouth College's premier business organization for preparing high achieving talent for careers in business. Our organization has two purposes: to train highly skilled and high achieving individuals for successful careers with the top business organizations and to help minority students at Dartmouth College connect with the best organizations in the world.

Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association (DMBA) | Website

Goodwill Batalingaya - President

Invo Chami - Vice President

Crystal Clements - Secretary

Ashli Cook - Treasurer