Transgender Awareness Week Digital Campaign 2015
View this email in your browser

Transgender Awareness Week

The Office of Pluralism and Leadership will observe Transgender Awareness Week Nov. 2-7 with a digital campaign sharing information about the Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming communities.
Want to learn more?  Check out the links below for more information.
Good Reads
We wanted to start this newsletter with some curated lists of books that feature the transgender and gender non-conforming voice and experience.  Enjoy!
The Trans 100 List is an annual event that celebrates the excellence of 100 people working to advance transgender political and social rights. While so much of the typical media focus tends to be on negative stories surrounding transgender identity, The Trans 100 is an attempt to shift the coverage of transgender issues to what's working.

Read more...
Also included in this newsletter are some lists of television and silver screen features of the transgender and gender non-conforming voice. Popcorn necessary!
Office of Pluralism and Leadership

Questions, comments, or concerns?  Please contact [log in to unmask]

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
D · 6 Choate Road · Hanover, Nh 03755 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp