Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist in the Edgerton House Chapel. Take a half-hour break from your hectic week 8, and join us for a quiet, reflective service of Scripture reading, prayer, preaching, and the sharing of Communion. All are welcome to receive the Sacrament at our altar.

For dinner tonight, we will be joined by Professor Steve Swayne, the chair of the music department and a member of St. James Church in Woodstock, VT. Steve is always a pleasure to have at WND, and I'm sure the conversation will be fantastic.

On the menu is braised sage-and-garlic pork shoulder, pappardelle with butternut squash, walnuts, and baby kale, slow-cooked red cabbage, homemade bread, and salted caramel cupcakes for dessert.

Please join us at 1230 for Eucharist, and/or 6pm for dinner. All are welcome-- no exceptions.

Peace,

Ethan Falleur, '16

Episcopal Student Coordinator