RGLP will be holding coffee hours in KAF this week! Stop by, grab a free cider donut, and learn about the Rockefeller Global Leadership Program! Apps are due next Sunday, Nov 8!

TUESDAY (today!) (11/3): 4-5pm

THURSDAY (11/5): 1-2pm

If you can't make these times, no worries! Feel free to blitz with questions. We will also be holding more sessions this weekend!

----
Are you planning on traveling abroad for community service, work, or an LSA/FSP? Have you traveled to other regions in the US or abroad and want to share your experiences and skills with a group of your peers? Interested in developing intercultural skills? Well, we want YOU to participate in the Rockefeller Global Leadership Program (
RGLPthis upcoming winter, 16W. RGLP meets weekly on Mondays from 6-8pm. Highlights include fun speakers, stimulating discussions, and a cultural immersion trip to New York City to put learned skills into practice!

APPLY HERE!!!

The due date for applications is Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 11:59pm.

If you have any further questions, contact program officer Vincent Mack - [log in to unmask]

"Solving 21st century problems demands intercultural competence."