HEY ‘19s!!!!

Do you think it’d be fun to meet alumni of all ages and act as a student ambassador to the college?

Do you love learning about Dartmouth’s history and traditions?

If so, the Hill Winds Society is looking for you!!!

Come to an

INFORMATION SESSION

Wednesday, November 4th 6:30-7:30pm

Paganucci Lounge in FoCo

Come learn about the group see if you might be interested in applying!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hill Winds Society is a diverse group of student leaders selected to be ambassadors to the Dartmouth College alumni body. Society members are selected based on their campus involvement, communication skills, leadership ability/potential, and an infectious Dartmouth spirit. Our organization includes captains, presidents, and other leaders of numerous student organizations, fraternities and sororities, and athletic teams. From a variety of interests, backgrounds, and disciplines, we were chosen to represent the best of what Dartmouth has to offer.

Follow us on Facebook for more details: http://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeHillWindsSociety

The Hill Winds Society

Class of 2016

Class of 2017