Come meet social justice artist and k-8 art teacher,
​Ernesto Cuevas. Class of 1998
see his work here: https://ernestocuevasjr.wordpress.com/

the mural was announced last night at The 18th Annual Noche Dorada at Dartmouth College - Community, Identity and Reform. It will be social justice themed, centering resistance, remembrance, family and community.

we need hands, between 5 and 10 (but everyone is welcome) to help us paint the sketch Ernesto has prepared for us. just one hour of your time, and we can create something special.

the mural is set to be displayed at the Triangle House on campus.

feel free to contact me for more details. i know it's a busy time for everyone.

best

geo

ps: attached are some preliminary sketches contributed from last night's audience and the current set up for tonight.