If you've ever thought...

"DAAMN, I really wish my breakfast wouldn't talk back to me in the morning."

or: "DAAMNI'd really love to see Owen Wilson punch Deadmau5 in the face."

or even: "DAAMNI really wish I could join an open-minded, enthusiastic community just as eager to share their love and appreciation for anime with the world as I am."

We know how you feel!

That's why the Dartmouth Anime And Manga Network would love for you to join us for:

OUR FIRST VIEWING PARTY OF THE TERM
Fahey First Floor Commons
SATURDAY @ 8pm

There will be pizzanew friends, and fun titles like

"How to Style Your Hair in Two Seconds: The Musical"

"He Obviously Doesn't Go to Thayer"

and:
"Me Waking Up for Morning Drill"

 So come hang out with us!