________________________________
From: Felicia L. Teter
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:50:47 PM
To: The Dartmouth Radical
Subject: #FEELTHEBERN + FREE TSHIRTS!! Tonight 6pm & Tomorrow 630pm!!

There’s still time to get involved before the tomorrow’s NATIONAL STUDENT TOWN HALL, 630pm, Dartmouth Hall 105 with time commitments ranging from 5 seconds to 1 hour!

How?!?!

In 1 Second: Forward this blitz to your friends!
In 5 Seconds: Join our FB group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/124616304544366/> & invite your friends!
In 10 Seconds: Respond to the blitz saying you want to hang posters and/or table tomorrow morning or afternoon! We’ll give you all the information and supplies you’ll need!
In 15 Seconds: Add yourself to our email list<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P-6WzCu5ZLQnFdBszgLoLgNrbEe0SvcpxdCUnEbHrpc/viewform?fbzx=244076299022400430> (so we know you want to be involved)!
In 30 Seconds: RSVP<https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/detail/nationalstudenttownhall/4vzz4> to Bernie’s National Student Town Hall, 630p-830p, Dartmouth Hall 105, & tell your friends! (All students will receive FREE BERNIE TSHIRTS, courtesy of the Upper Valley Field Office!!)
In 1 hour: Attend our meeting TONIGHT, 6pm, Silsby 312! We’ll be preparing for tomorrow’s event.
Procrastination Tip (However long you’d like...): Read a D article about us<http://thedartmouth.com/2015/09/18/students-rally-around-bernie-sanders-campaign/>. Read this National Press Release about tomorrow’s Town Hall, which mentions us.<https://berniesanders.com/press-release/college-students-for-bernie-to-hold-national-town-meeting/> Learn more about the man himself on his website<https://berniesanders.com/> or feelthebern.org<http://feelthebern.org/>, a site made by volunteers.

Join the Political Revolution!

Dartmouth Students & Staff for Bernie