Today is a day that will live in efficiency! We're getting stuff done!

Chassis Redesign Deadline - October 26th

Chassis Redesign Complete - October 26th

Now the real fun begins

Come to the Dartmouth Formula Racing meeting tonight - 7pm @ Rett's Room in Thayer!

Now that the chassis redesign is done, we can brainstorm how the car will look on the interior and exterior, what components will be in it, and, most importantly, if we'll actually try to get snacks at the weekly meetings.

I mean I'm the guy who writes the emails, do I have to bring snacks too? Guess you'll have to find out for yourself.

We're really excited that projects are coming together and we want YOU to be a part of it!

Who: u

What: dfr

when:  seven ʞɔolɔ,o

where: rett's r00m thyr