Dear membership,

Welcome to the new and improved Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association (DMBA). You may have noticed our new email template and slogan. These attributes will guide the direction of our organization and will enhance to presence of DMBA on Dartmouth's campus. On the principles of Prepare, Polish, and Present, we aim to make DMBA the premier business organization on Dartmouth College's Campus. And bellow are just a few ways how:

Google will be coming to campus today at 11:30 am in Haldeman 41! Please Record you're attendance using the following link:
Google Sign-Up
Bank of America has reshceduled and will be coming on Monday, October 26th! The event will happen on Rocky Lecture Room 1 (Rocky 001). Please Record you're attendance using the following link:
Bank of America Sign-up
As alway, please feel free to reach out to any of us with any questions comments or concerns. In addition, be on the lookout for more opportunities from us in the near future!

Best,

Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association (DMBA) | Website
Goodwill Batalingaya - President
Invo Chami - Vice President
Crystal Clements - Secretary
Ashli Cook - Treasurer