Hello everyone,

We are so excited to have master tango dancers and teachers, Adriana Salgado and Orlando Reyes, visit us at Dartmouth this Sunday and Monday, October 25 and 26. On Sunday, October 25, they will be performing and we will have a reception and Q&A with them in the white house (13 E. Wheelock St, next to East Wheelock cluster) from 7-9 PM.

If you are interested, please RSVP by replying back to this account; there will be food!

On Monday, October 26, please join us for a tango workshop with Adriana Salgado and Orlando Reyes at Collis Commonground!

Schedule:
6:45 pm Registration and warm-up
7-8:30 pm Class 1 (all levels): Fundamentals for an elegant tango: posture, embrace, walking, and secrets for a refined musicality.
8:30 - 10 pm Class 2 (intermediate to advanced): Quality and flawless turns with lapiz.

Price: $20 for one class, $30 for both classes, FREE for Dartmouth students.

Adriana and Orlando also will be available for private classes on Monday afternoon. This is a unique opportunity to perfect your technique! Please contact Dartmouth.Argentine.Tango.[log in to unmask], for further information.

-Silvia for DATS