Interested in helping to elect a Democrat in the 2016 presidential election?

Three Democratic candidates are running active campaigns in the state of New Hampshire and on Dartmouth's campus! We would like to provide information on how YOU can get involved in one of these campaigns. Here are some of the events happening this week.

Dartmouth Students & Staff for Bernie

Contact Hanover Field Organizer Nate Ruby at [log in to unmask] or 603-851-3218 to find out how you can get more involved on campus!

Dartmouth for Hillary

Contact Upper Valley organizer Ross Svenson at [log in to unmask] to find out how you can get more involved on campus!

Dartmouth for O'Malley

Contact Hanover field organizer Mariah Hill at [log in to unmask] to find out how you can get more involved on campus!

Note: Dartmouth College Democrats does not endorse or in any way provide assistance to candidates in contested primary elections. However, we encourage students to get involved with these campaigns and seek to provide students with as many opportunities as possible for candidate and campaign exposure.