Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist in the Edgerton House Chapel, today. This half-hour reflective service is a great way to decompress in the middle of the week. All are welcome to attend and participate in this service of Scripture reading, prayer, preaching, and the sharing of communion.

For dinner tonight, we will be joined by the Rev. Alice H. Courtright. This young priest spent her gap year after high school hiking the Appalachian Trail, where she fell into an abusive relationship with a drug addict. In her darkest hour, she heard a voice say, "I am with you," and in that moment turned her life over to God, finding a sanctuary of healing and love at her college chaplaincy, the Episcopal Church at Yale, where she ultimately followed a call to the priesthood. She is now the Dean of Chapel and a teacher of Humanities at St. Paul's School in Concord.

On the menu, we have chicken parmigiana (and eggplant parmigiana, too, for the vegetarians), arugula and pear salad, fresh bread, and homemade tiramisu for dessert.

Please join us as we share food and welcome Alice at 6pm this evening.

Peace,

Ethan