TPG Information Session and Talk on Private Equity

Friday, October 23 in Rocky 001 at 3:45 PM

TPG

Please join the Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program this Friday as we co-host an information session with TPG Capital. During the event, representatives from TPG will discuss the firm, private equity as an industry, and recent trends. This a great opportunity to meet with representatives from one of the top private equity firms and learn more about an exciting and interesting industry.

There will also be food catered by Salt Hill Pub.

About TPG

TPG is a leading global private investment firm with $74.3 billion of capital under management. Founded in 1992, TPG specializes in recognizing value – or the potential for value – where others do not. Our contrarian philosophy, global reach, and deep investment and operational expertise set TPG apart from other firms. Our complementary asset classes offer a unique investment platform.