Dear members of the Dartmouth community,

The Department of German Studies presents Germany’s biggest fair in Hanover: Oktoberfest 2015!

We will celebrate the fair in the Max Kade Center on October 22 from 6-8pm.

Join us and enjoy non-alcoholic German beer, Bratwurst in brezel buns, potato salad, soda, and cookies. While listening to German Volksfest music, you can also play games and create your own take-away souvenir.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to meeting you there and celebrate with you,

Department of German Studies