Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Greetings, friends!

This evening for Theology on Tap, we'll talk about our favorite images or tropes of God.

Do you associate most with the crucified Christ?

The risen Christus victor?

The Good Shepherd?

The potter?

The zealot who flips tables in the temple?

The vengeful Sky-Daddy who brings down judgement, death, and destruction?*

Come discuss this over free drinks and garlic fries at 9pm at the Canoe Club!

All are welcome--no exceptions, regardless of faith background or lack of one.

Peace,

Ethan

*Please don't pick this one...