Tomorrow, Tuesday, 15-Oct-15

The DEN Startup Bootcamp Series - Product Development

4:30PM - 5:30PM - Followed by dinner

DEN Innovation Center, 4 Currier Place, Hanover, NH

PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT

Come get the answers to the questions you have been asking yourself.

·      How do I bring my idea to life?

·      How can I find technical partners to help me realize my idea?

·      What are the prototyping techniques I need to build my Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?

·      How can the DEN Innovation Center help?

Get the information you need to get your venture off the ground. Join us each Thursday in the fall term with Jamie Coughlin, Director of Entrepreneurship at Dartmouth College.

For more information follow the link to https://denstartupbootcamp.eventbrite.com or call 603-646-8888