Greetings, friends!

There are two special events happening with the Episcopal Campus Ministry this weekend.

First, on Saturday afternoon we will have a hike and Eucharist on Gile Mountain. It's a short 1.5 mile hike where we'll enjoy the beginning of the fall colors and one another's company! We'll meet at Edgerton House at 2pm, and set off from there. If you're interested, please RSVP to this account! ([log in to unmask])

Second, this Sunday at the 10am Eucharist at St Thomas Church, we will be blessing animals for the feast of St Francis. Bring your bird, lizard, frog, cat, dog, or whatever creature you hold dear and have it blessed! After all, even a frat dog can benefit from God's love.

As always, everyone is welcome at our events, regardless of faith background or lack of one.

Peace!
Ethan