Finding it hard to motivate yourself to run after 1 too many Foco cookies? We can help

Looking for an awesome team featuring both a competitive women's team and a fun co-ed community? We've got it

Missing the spirit of competitive sports? We like competition 😉

Time to tryout for the women's ultimate frisbee team!

This 👇 could be you :

You could play with her ðŸ‘‡

Jaclyn Skies a Crowd
Highlight from Seattle Riot's Red vs Black tryout scrimmage. HS senior Jaclyn Verzuh (Lakeside HS, Fryz, USA U-19, USA U-23) skies a crowd of Riots and then ...

Come find your team! Tryouts for the women's team start today! We are a nationally competitive team looking for a repeat trip to the national tournament this year!

Want to come to practice but worried that you aren't ready to try out???
Contact: [log in to unmask]
We'll figure out a plan that's right for you!

We want to see you on the field! Come meet the team today at practice from 4-6!!!
Rides to practice will leave from Dartmouth Hall at 3:50. Bring cleats (if you have them), water and weather-appropriate clothing.

contact [log in to unmask] with any questions!

See you this afternoon 😉