Are you interested in anything or all things medieval? Then come join the Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth (MEaD) this evening for a night of communal discussion, knowledge sharing, and fun! Meet the current MEaD members and ask them anything you like; we are a friendly and welcoming group, and always eager to have a chat (or just watch Monty Python videos, whichever you prefer).

7 pm tonight, Sanborn Library medieval room (through the main doors, past the entry to the library on the right and then the poetry room on the left--left hand door all the way at the back of the hall, by the spiral stairs)

If you can't make it tonight but are interested about getting to know us/attending future events, blitz

[log in to unmask], and we will add you to the mailing list!

Cheers,

--Una

Check us out and LIKE us on Facebook at: Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth Knotty Crossing.