Need caffeine? Love pumpkin spice lattes? Good news!

This a reminder that the Collis Center for Student Involvement is giving away Free Starbucks Gift cards and Collis Gear. All you have to do is like our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/CollisCenter?ref=hl

before 12 PM TODAY

Three lucky followers will randomly be chosen to get the cards and 40 others will get the gear.

Also, check out our blog:CollisCenterConnection.tumblr.com for information on Programming Board’s upcoming event, The Justin Willman Comedy Show ft. Ahmed Bharoochaand Collis after Dark's Family Feud Night and Brews & BandsThe link is posted on the CCSI Facebook timeline.

Thanks,

Collis Center for Student Involvement

6181 Collis Center Suite 303

(603) 646-3399

Collis Center for Student Involvement Intern