Missed rehearsal our first rehearsal last week? Heard how fun it was from your friends? Still interested in singing at Dartmouth?

Well it's not too late!!!

Come to the
Dartmouth College Gospel Choir's
  second rehearsal *tonight!*

NO experience or auditions necessary!

The Dartmouth College Gospel Choir, led by Walt Cunningham, is a group (sometimes up to 100 people!) of
undergraduates, graduates, and community members brought together through a love of singing. Gospel Choir is a great and easy way to sing and be involved in a performance group at Dartmouth - we have only one or two rehearsals a week, and every rehearsal is a party!

When: TONIGHT, 8-10 PM!
Where: Faulkner Recital Hall (in the music department of the Hop*)

More info from our website:

The Dartmouth College Gospel Choir is irresistible—even if you’re standing outside a rehearsal when the Gospel Choir is singing, the music resonating through the walls causes an explainable energy to surge through your body which may result in an uncontrollable swaying of the body or just an uplifting of your spirits. Whatever the result, the choir’s combination of energy and passion is sure to be contagious. The DCGC performs a wide variety of gospel music ranging from spirituals to the most modern day contemporary hits including many non-traditional, innovative surprises. The choir performs with an amazing 12-piece band every Fall and Spring to large crowds in Spaulding Auditorium. Now in his tenth year, Artistic Director Walt Cunningham, out of Chicago, continues to impress audiences with a stunning choir and novel programming.

HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!

*To get to Faulkner, walk all the way to the back of the HOP, past Spaudling Auditorium and down all of the stairs. Follow signs into the Music Department, and Faulkner is all the way in the back! We'll have some people in place to help you find your way.