Calling WRITERS, EDITORS, AND DESIGNERS. Interested in global health? Looking to share your health-related story?

Come to our weekly meeting of
Standpoints
Tuesday, Sept. 29 in Haldeman 124
Standpoints is the student-run global health publication on campus. We print bi-annually and publish weekly online. Articles range from personal reflection pieces to researched informative articles on a topic of your choice.
PLUS, WE HAVE PIE!

If you're interested in writing an article for the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 issue of the Standpoints, please come to our next meeting on Tuesday, September 29th at 8PM in Haldeman 124.

For returning writers and writers at the first meeting, e-mail your topic to Samantha Cheng at [log in to unmask] by MONDAY.
We will start discussing topics for this issue of the magazine.

We are also looking for someone to fill a new position to keep up with weekly global health news on our website!

ANDD We are looking to train a new chief designer- someone with an eye and an interest for layout and design of our print. Apply through this link by OCTOBER 5th!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YAJahSvB2-oHfUyQ58S6mbD6Jbq_zVV5GGZd8mxKR34/viewform?usp=send_form

If you're interested in editing or designing, or just generally curious about what we do, we'd love to see you at the meeting anyways!