Error during command authentication.

Have an experience you want to share?

But didn't know anyone who would understand where you're coming from?

The Dartmouth Class Confessions Facebook page, sponsored by the Dartmouth Quest for Socioeconomic Engagement, is an open forum that allows for anonymous posts about people's experience on campus coming from different socioeconomic backgrounds.

Our goal is to create greater campus awareness and dialogue around the unspoken experiences of students from different class backgrounds.

Submit here: http://goo.gl/forms/Iple2k30Bz

(We also have weekly meetings every MONDAY in Collis 212 at 5PM if you want to meet like minded individuals who are passionate about creating dialogue on campus about issues of socioeconomic inequality)