Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Greetings,

The Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth will be holding their first practice of the term today at 1:00 PM on the Green. Come join us!

Alternately, if combat is not your thing, we will be having our first craft night this Tuesday in Sanborn 102.

-Connor, on behalf of MEaD

Check us out and LIKE us on Facebook at: Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth Knotty Crossing.