Ever wanted to come out to the public astronomy programs but never had the time?

Ever wanted to see the glories of the night sky but never had a telescope?

Have you ever wanted to see a Supermoon Lunar Eclipse?!

Dartmouth Public Astronomy is having and event THIS SUNDAY during the full lunar eclipse which we can see from our VERY OWN CAMPUS!

Come to the Green starting at 8:45 on Sunday to watch the Earth's shadow move across the moon, turning it a brilliant red!
Telescopes will be set up to get an even closer look!
The full eclipse occurs at 10:17, so even if you can't make it, LOOK UP!!!

-The Dartmouth Skyentists