Error during command authentication.

Couldn't make it to our first two practices? Helped make our first two practices awesome?

Either way, come to our team dinner tonight at FOCO at 5:30 pm (hopefully we'll beat the lines)! If you can't find us, email [log in to unmask] Don't be intimidated, we want to see you!

Want to keep posted on the Triathlon Team? This is likely our last blitz to campus for the term but you can sign up for our team blitz list by replying to this email with "yes," "please add," or whatever else suites your fancy!

Swim. Bike. Run. Mingle.