Hi friends!

The ISA (International Students Association) is accepting applications for our exec board positions! We are looking for:
A. Treasurer
B. Event coordinator
(find detailed job descriptions in the application attached)

What is ISA?
The ISA is the official club representing the International Students on campus. We organize a number of events every term, including cultural shows, discussion panels, dinners, Soccer tournaments, fancy balls, advising events, and much more!

How do I do this?
Attached you will find an application for one of our positions. All of these are meant to be filled by freshmen, and we'd love to see you get involved!

*********
Please submit this application to
By midnight, Sunday Sept 27.
(Email any questions to here as well)