Error during command authentication.

Greetings, friends,

You're warmly invited to either/both of the Episcopal Campus Ministry's Wednesday Events:

There will be a 12:30 Eucharist today in the Edgeton House Chapel. Please feel free to take this half-hour break in the middle of your week for a bit of spiritual nourishment.

For your physical nourishment, however, we will be having dinner tonight at 6 at Edgerton House. On the menu is chicken saltimbocca, which is thinly pounded chicken breast topped with prosciutto and sage, and finished off with a white wine sauce (There will be an eggplant version, also, for the vegetarians among us). We'll have caprese salad and fresh bread on the side, with some homemade carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for dessert.

Please join us! All are welcome-- no exceptions.

How to Find Us:
Egerton House is located at 14 School Street, diagonally across from Panarchy. From the other direction, it's almost directly behind the Nugget Theater, next to the two-level parking garage (you can even come in through the gap in our fence next to the parking garage. We don't mind.) If you're lost, just send an email to this account or text/call 479.653.1731.