Error during command authentication.

The Dartmouth is exploring mental health on campus in our upcoming Homecoming weekend special issue, and we want to hear about your experiences.

Please take the time to fill out this short, anonymous survey. It will take less than five minutes and your feedback will be invaluable!

Feel free to utilize the space at the end of the survey to share your experiences, thoughts and concerns regarding mental health at Dartmouth. If you'd like to comment further or have any questions, feel free to email us at: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

The Dartmouth Staff