LIKE TO RUN? LIKE MENTORING KIDS? WANNA HANG WITH OTHER COOL DARTMOUTH STUDENTS?

Join Runners Stick Together!

To get more information and get involved, visit our table at the Fall Volunteer Fair tomorrow from 5-8 pm in Collis Commonground.

Runners Stick Together volunteers at Lebanon Middle School. The purpose of RST is to create lasting relationships between mentors and mentees through running. ALL RUNNING LEVELS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO JOIN! We hope to instill in our mentees confidence, empathy, and an appreciation for running. Running serves as a resource for reflection and problem solving. Our mentees will have the opportunity to set goals for themselves and achieve them with support from one another and their mentors.

Once a week, a group of us at Dartmouth will go to Lebanon Middle to stretch, run, and get to know each other. As a group, we will finish runs each week and at the end of the season, complete a longer run. Practices will be fun and relaxed, will include other activities besides running, and will serve as an opportunity to get to know some new people and get outside this fall!

Excited? Questions?
Blitz [log in to unmask]